The Topcon TRC-NW8F is an easy-to-use, auto focus, auto capture mydriatic/non-mydriatic imaging system that is designed to obtain high resolution color and monochrome images of the retina and the anterior segment of the human eye. It is equipped with automatic focusing and capture making its use quick and simple. A 12.3 megapixel camera back provides high resolution images with a 45° field of view. The incorporated filters and internal firmware allow the user to obtain color, red-free and fluorescein angiography images while seamlessly communicating with the IMAGEnet capturing system. The TRC-NW8F has nine internal fixation points that facilitate the composition of wide angle views of the retina. The timer feature allows the user to add a time stamp on each captured image.
- Versatile and economical full function imaging system with color, red free and FA capabilities
- Auto focus and auto capture
- Intelligent software prevents mistakes and insures correct capturing in any mode
- Tri-functional fully digital retinal camera
- 12.3 megapixel resolution
- Optical red-free function
- 9 internal fixation targets for image consistency when composing wide-field views
All Fields are required unless noted otherwise.