TRC-NW400 Non-Myd System - Topcon
The Topcon TRC-NW400 is a fully automated, easy-to-use, auto focus, auto capture non mydriatic retinal camera designed to obtain high resolution color images of the retina and the anterior segment of the eye. It is equipped with automatic focusing and capture and a fully automated mechanism that moves the optical head from one eye to the other without operator’s intervention. A high resolution color sensor provides quality images with a 45° field of view.
The TRC-NW400 IMAGEnet Non-Mydriatic Capture System is simple and easy to use, making it an ideal tool for the health professional looking for a quick and accurate way to screen and document retinal pathology. It combines the IMAGEnet® 5 digital acquisition software installed on an all-in-one Personal Computer, with the new Topcon TRC-NW400 Non-Mydriatic Retinal Camera in a compact, space saving system. A laptop version is also available for a more portable configuration.
- Easy to use and economical non-mydriatic retinal camera combined with IMAGEnet® 5.
- Space saving with rotating control panel and compact footprint.
- Fully automated auto-focus and auto-capture with available manual mode.
- Low flash intensity for enhanced patient comfort.
- Intelligent software prevents mistakes while capturing images in any of its modes.
- Multi-function, fully-digital with fundus, anterior segment and auto-stereo capturing capabilities.
- 9 internal fixation targets for image consistency when composing wide-field views.
- DICOM compliant and easy to integrate with Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and Picture Archiving and Communication (PAC) systems.
- Remote connectivity allows for online technical support and software updates.
- Can save images to different locations and work with or without an external computer.