The Largest Factory Trained Sales and Service Staff in the Northwest
Compact Pocket Ophthalmoscope
Modern pocket ophthalmoscope – with fixation star aperture. Excellent optics and best colour rendering in minimum dimensions, ideal for rounds and house calls. Can be used with the mini 3000 handle system. Available in black and blue.
- XHL Xenon Halogen Technology.
Concentrated bright light for perfect illumination, a brilliant image and accurate colour rendering.
- The HEINE optics produce crisp, clear images of the whole area under examination and minimize the reflections.
- 5 different apertures. A full-function instrument incl. fixation star. Grey filter for light-sensitive patients.
- Range of lenses: 18 lenses from -20 D to +20 D.
+ 1 2 3 4 6 8 10 15 20 D
– 1 2 3 4 6 8 10 15 20 D
- Easy workflow, because ophthalmoscopy is possible without dilation of the pupils. Attachment clip with integrated on/off switch. Secure. Switches off automatically when returned to the pocket.
- Replaceable batteries. Size AA, or optional rechargeable battery with mini NT table charger.*
- 2-piece handle and head. Easy to maintain, flexible.
- Award-winning design. Maximum quality with minimum dimensions.