- Eliminate wasted movements with ergonomic design
- Reduce patient stress and shorten procedure times with maximum-comfort construction
- Unmatched durability and post-purchase product support
- Power base and top. Use finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
- Round base optimizes accessibility.
- Dual side rotation locks.
- Hydraulic base tested to 600 pounds.
- High and low base models available.
- Auto return button returns the chair to the upright position.
- Memory Positioning Switch enables you to pre-select the chair's most used position.
- Safety Switch prevents small children from operating the chair by disabling side and footswitches.
All Fields are required unless noted otherwise.