-Manual pneumatic assisted recline examination chair to table position
-Handles on either side of chair back with dual controls for base function either by foot switch or membrane switches on both sides of chair back.
-Single lock adjustable concave headrest standard with choice of headrest to best fit your practice needs.
-CSA, C/US Certificate of Compliance.
- The Model 6200 is designed for efficient operation from both sides of the chair.
- Ergonomic design facilitates contact with patient and eliminates wasted movements.
- Maintain contact with patient during all chair functions.
- High and low base models available.
- Power hydraulic lift raises patient with a bump-free, quiet ride.
A recline bar, reachable from both sides of the chair top, activates the chair's counterbalanced recline.
Concave upholstered headrest is standard. Wide range of vertical and axial positions. Check for other headrest options.
All Fields are required unless noted otherwise.