- Head-worn Indirect Ophthalmoscope with integrated teaching mirrors
The instrument of choice for teaching and operating rooms.
- Integrated teaching mirrors left and right.Identical images for the examiner and two observers.
- Synchronized adjustment of illumination and observation beams.Instant adjustment allows stereoscopic examination through pupils down to 1.2 mm in diameter.
- Separate fine-tuning of the illumination beam 4.Ideal for difficult examinations (e. g. in the periphery.)
- Quick-action hinged optics.The optics swing into the stand-by position. When released, they return to exactly the same position as before.
- Light weight.Ensures maximum comfort in long-term use.
- Multi-coated precision optics. Exceptional quality of image and illumination without UV and IR.
- Complete range of accessories.Individually-selected instrument kits possible.
All Fields are required unless noted otherwise.